We are looking for an Account Executive to work in Carat's Client Services team in our vibrant Manchester office.
We are looking for someone who has some exposure to media and is now looking to grow and further their career in a global business. You will have the opportunity to work across household names and including working with facebook and twitter. This is an international role working across 12 markets with a digital focus.
Within this role, you will provide support and assistance in managing the client’s business and to keep day to day activities running smoothly. Using market leading research tools & techniques to provide insights & support on planning as needed for client accounts. There may also be a requirement to supervise an assistant and enhance your management capabilities and grant exposure to our largest clients.
- Receives and interrogates client briefs to understand the core objectives
- Working across flagship digital accounts
- Exposure to Google & Facebook markets.
- Uses research tools to provide insights and supports on planning as needed
- Coordinates activity ensuring projects and plans deliver against objectives and on time/budget, and schedules meetings
- Connects with key day-to-day client contacts to support delivery of communication and service, and updates plans accordingly
- Takes ownership for updating and distributing weekly reports, ensuring specialist team delivery against any client actions
- Ensures quality control of client-facing plans/reports/invoicing
- Works with Senior Executive/Manager to organise and present new client induction to DAN and brand
- Potentially works with Senior Executive/Manager to manage an Assistant, providing quality control and ensuring sufficient knowledge and capability development
The Ideal Candidate
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Resilient – able to remain professional when under pressure
- Client Impact – considers the client perception of outputs and communication
- Commercially Curious – investigative & logical approach to solving challenges
- Accountable Leadership – takes personal ownership of delivery against brief
- Resourceful – uses existing knowledge to tackle new tasks and responsibilities
- Robust – makes suggestions based on research and client understanding
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat Manchester is the largest media agency outside of London, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role is a highly responsible one, demanding impressive collaboration skills and the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive as we drive towards our vision of the digital economy opportunity. Our clients know that they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge and deliver pioneering media campaigns that perform for their business.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network