The gyro UK business is unique in the gyro global network in that it has a media business, (formerly Interprise) of similar size to the creative business. This combined creative and media offering, backed by the scale and capabilities of Dentsu Aegis Network, makes gyro one of just a few agencies in the UK with a full service offer, and truly unique in the B2B space. With offices in both London and Manchester we are poised for rapid growth.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive who will be involved in one of gyro’s main tech clients, Workplace by Facebook, covering both brand awareness and lead generation, supporting the team with reporting, planning and buying across a range of media channels, with a strong focus on digital in particular.
What will you be doing?
- Show an exceptional attention to detail for accurate reporting
- Manage systems for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Accurately input bookings on relevant finance systems (DDS/Media Explorer experience advantageous, although training will be given)
- Campaign management: Assisting the team to put bookings on DDS (financial booking system), collecting and collating production specifications from media owners, digital screen grabs and print voucher copies for the client and regular (weekly) campaign reporting
- Supporting the Account team to plan and activate multi media campaigns across global campaigns
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for media or digital experience to hit the ground running
- At least 1-2 years’ office experience or media experience in Tech and Business across digital channels
- Good communications/media planning and buying experience
- Client service experience
- Passionate about B2B media and technology specifically
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Dentsu Aegis Network
We're always learning, because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network