Account Manager - Diageo
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an impressive collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These include Johnnie Walker, J&B, Buchanan's and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo is at the forefront of industry efforts to promote responsible drinking and this is a core consideration in all marketing communications. From a communications perspective, Diageo have an enormous appetite to be media industry leaders across Europe, producing fantastic innovative media plans with digital at their core, and creating award winning content.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to be part of the Carat team responsible for all of Diageo’s European media activity.
- Support the Account Director within the client services team.
- Manage the Account Executive and monitor their workload, as well as help develop their skill sets.
- Lead and manage key client projects.
- Develop strong relationships with lead strategy markets.
- Be a strong advocate of Integrated Communications Planning and help create the opportunity for the strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully.
But... What can we offer you?
- A chance to work on one of the biggest brands in the world.
- Career progression - We always look to fill our roles internally.
- An agency that is driving culture through our own employees.
- Set targets and clear career progression
Dentsu Aegis Network