Account Manager - Digital
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager to join our digital team. In this role, you will manage the advertising campaigns (Brand & DR) for our global clients including Microsoft, Camelot and The Telegraph.
The ideal candidate will come with an agency background and will understand how to service and be proactive with your clients. We are looking for a bright digital star with the willingness to lead clients through a mobile-first lens, leveraging Fetch’s mobile routes in the ever-evolving digital space.
You will need to fully understand your clients’ KPIs and business needs, and demonstrate the ability and confidence to inform your clients of the rationale of your plans while also keeping them up-to-date on the industry and of important changes. You must be able to think fast, react accordingly and remain poised under pressure, working closely with our internal strategy, creative and data teams to formulate plans to deliver on clients’ objectives. You will also be instrumental in new business pitches alongside leading your growing team. Over time, you will become an expert in the mobile and digital industry.
- Acts as day-to-day contact for junior to mid-level clients
- Demonstrate knowledge of clients’ business, brand, economics, customer insights, marketing strategy/channels, and competitive analysis
- Sets clear expectations both internally and externally, for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to the team/client and providing proper information when necessary
- Ability to understand and articulate campaign objectives, measurement strategy and interpret results
- Consolidates client feedback and leads discussion with internal team members
- Present agency point-of-views and recommendations both orally and written
- Partner with account lead to identify opportunities and ideas for growth
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing and mobile media experience – ideally with experience working in a digital media agency
- Use of media buying and ad-serving interfaces
- Great organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of excel, pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data to see clear trends
- High standard of administration and financial awareness; experience in managing accounts, forecasts and budgets
- Proven experience of leading a team
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Fetch is a global agency born for the digital economy, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Hong Kong. Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, Fetch has been delivering advertising and digital media services since 2009. Fetch has found over 390 million new customers and driven 46 billion engagements for its clients. Its aim is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other. Working with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, HSBC, Mozilla, lululemon, eBay, Shopdirect and Hotels.com, Fetch has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients in disciplines which include digital and mobile video, paid social, display, search, creative and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as a top 30 digital agency by econsultancy, Fetch was named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years and voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
Dentsu Aegis Network