Account Manager (Performance)
360i are on a mission. 150 people, 23 nationalities spanning insight-lead planning, social, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency in the Dentsu Aegis Network and in so doing Making Tomorrow, Better Than Today. Our people are core to making this happen. We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pieces of work spanning content, media and community management.
Sister agency ICUC, part of Dentsu Aegis, operate as one business with 360i. Therefore any candidate can expect to work on clients across both agencies. ICUC is the world’s largest full service social media management company.
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Group Account Director/ Account Director in developing client relationships and initiating progressive solutions to their brand challenges and ambitions; including cross selling and up selling where relevant.
Deep knowledge of digital marketing and its role in the wider marketing mix. This role will be focused on performance accounts, so you will need to have day to day channel experience, be comfortable with performance media and have the ability to look cross channel. Strong client management skills, strategy and planning and the ability to mentor others are crucial in this role, as is the ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a passion for digital (specifically performance) and desire to constantly innovate and try new things
- You will be a motivational leader of your client team and have a calm head when dealing with tight deadlines, demanding clients and new techniques.
- Proactive and confident but should know when to call on your AM and GAD for input and support
- Obsessed with getting every detail right, on-time and on-budget for the client, from idea through to final campaign analysis
- Natural disposition to viewing challenges as opportunities
- A strong collaborator and influencer
DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network