We are looking for an Account Manager with a focus on digital display. This role is to work across our flagship retail client and will give someone an opportunity to be more analytical.
- Produce compelling presentations for clients that demonstrate an advanced understanding of, and clearly articulate the performance of, media activity
- Act as a trusted adviser to clients to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets as needed
- Review client plans and use understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
- Independently carry out media reviews, identifying trends and opportunities for clients
- Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to ensure delivery against timelines, budgets, and other KPIs (e.g. service PRF/SLAs) and to optimise performance
- Create predictive models and forecasts
- Create meaningful reporting templates for agency and client use
- Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations, including coordinating invoicing and payments in line with contractual terms agreed
- Effectively manages senior execs, execs and assistants acting as a mentor to support the growth and development of all team members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of working with and managing clients
- Strong experience of creating engaging planning processes
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies such as SQL would also be an advantage
- Channel knowledge and media planning skills with analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge maintenance of latest market developments and trends
- If you are interested and have the above skills we would LOVE to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Carat Manchester is the largest media agency outside of London, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network