Account Manager-digital performance
Account Manager- Digital Performance
Fetch is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other.
Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including
Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Hotels.com, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager to join our digital performance team. In this role, you will manage the performance advertising campaigns (mainly DR) for our global clients including Appel. You will have the opportunity to manage the client relationships, plan and buy the ad space across mobile and tablet, understand what advertising is driving installs, purchases etc. and optimise budgets.
You will be joining the dots between our clients, media owners (like Google and Facebook), and you will be working very closely with our internal creative and strategy teams. You will also be instrumental in new business pitches among leading your growing team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Account Manager looking for a next challenge in growing an innovative business with an independent feel and good work life balance .
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
• Work on the biggest brand in the world promoting their digital services including Apple Music
• The support to become an expert in mobile with likeminded colleagues on the leading edge of mobile
• The opportunity to have a big impact in a developing team where you won’t be a small cog in a big wheel
• An exciting fast paced and on trend client to work on
Ideally, we would like you to come from a digital, performance agency background with an understanding of complex media campaigns. Combined with the ability and confidence to lead your clients of the rationale of your plans, you will also need to keep them up-to-date on the industry important changes.
We would like you to bring the following qualities and skills:
- Media planning and buying experience in digital performance agency
- Experience working in a digital performance agency environment
- Proven experience of leading a team
- Use of media buying interfaces and ad-serving (preferable)
- A good understanding of excel, pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data to see clear trends
- Experience in managing accounts, forecasts and budgets
- High standard of administration and financial awareness
- You will be able to apply the principles of digital/mobile media and account management to the role and be able to inject fun in the process
In return, we offer a great working environment, industry recognition and leadership opportunities and fantastic opportunity to grow within our evolving business.
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see the link below:
Interested "apply now"
Dentsu Aegis Network