Amplifi M1 Data Strategy Director
Amplifi is seeking a Data Strategy Director for its M1 data unit. The individual will lead and be accountable for data strategy and planning for people-based media campaigns that span digital media, addressable media and direct marketing. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of innovative work with a broad range of data originating offline, online and in the mobile ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be equally fluent in martech and ad tech with the ability to understand the worlds of digital media, CRM, onboarding and DMPs and addressable TV.
M1 is a new platform created by Merkle and with Dentsu acquiring Merkle in 2017 we have access to this new platform for our clients.
You'll help create the story around the M1 platform and ensure it's fit for purpose and our clients understand the benefits of making use of it. You'll be involved in lots of client and internal conversations and will be one of a few M1 platform experts.
- Manage a growing team and lead data strategy in the UK with a focus on the M1 platform
- Be a subject matter expert across all sales and planning efforts that intersect the data discipline
- Play a key role in pitches that include AOR, performance media and pure play data
- Create data strategy for marketing efforts that span addressable and linear media
- Drive performance across people-based digital media, addressable TV and CRM
- Present data strategy to clients, gain buy in and grow strategic relationships
- Engage with data providers and the product team to create unique custom data and models
- Assess opportunities to differentiate through data partnerships
- Provide input into the data acquisition and the product roadmap
- Define and oversee the execution of data tests
- Build the Merkle brand by publishing and speaking at events
The Ideal Candidate
- Native familiarity with the digital media, data, analytics and CRM
- Fluent grasp of the digital adtech and addressable media ecosystem
- Passion for strategy, innovation and growing commercial relationships
- Ability to navigate a complex stakeholder matrix and manage priorities
- Passion for cultivating long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Network and history of successful work with senior executives at agencies and marketers
Dentsu Aegis Network