Associate Analyst (Insights and Planning)
Are you an analytical thinker with excellent research skills, has a keen interest in market trends, and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Who are we?
We are 360i - Powered by Curiosity.
Curiosity takes us to a progressive mindset in who we hire, how we work and what we make. We define progressive as making tomorrow better than today. How? We deliver with data-driven creativity. We believe progressive communications combine the best use and blend of data, creativity and media to create the most relevant, modern consumer relationships possible. 360i is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built.
Here at 360i our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office with no designated seating, based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
What’s the job?
We are on the hunt for an ambitious Associate Analyst (Insight and Planning)! You will be supporting the development of innovative, customized research that provides actionable insights for many of our Fortune 500 clients
What will I be doing?
- Research - conduct buzz monitoring using our in-house methodologies, online focus groups, interviews and secondary research
- Innate curiosity and aptitude: you’re fascinated by what makes people tick - from marketing to branding, advertising, communications, culture and society
- Data & Insight – identify and pinpoint trends to make recommendations for greater engagement, drawing out insights and stories from research
What do you need?
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline with a good background in research
- Strong grasp of data analysis, quantitative and qualitative methodologies and the ability to present findings clearly
- You have a naturally inquisitive mind, enthusiasm and enjoy asking big questions and challenging assumptions
- You’re able to draw out insights and stories from research, pinpoint trends and provide recommendations for greater engagement
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Digital Marketing or Research Role
- You’ll also need to be passionate about the world of digital marketing, have a strong eye for detail, be naturally curious and have strong numerical and verbal communications skills.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team, we want to meet you!
BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network