Associate Digital Director
CARAT is searching for an ambitious ASSOCIATE DIGITAL DIRECTOR!
Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on…
Who are we?
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff. Our war cry is MAKE BRAVE HAPPEN, our people work by this mantra and it has accumulated in a culture where you are supported, pushed and developed.
So, what’s the job?
We are on the hunt for an Associate Digital Director to work across some of our most innovative accounts.
The Associate Digital Director is an experienced digital practitioner who will be expected to drive and deliver the role of digital for their clients. They will understand the consumer through a digital lens, working to deliver business value to their clients. They will be motivated by working closely with clients in order to push digital media up the business agenda. With an appetite for new learning and driving change, you will be a trusted partner for mid/senior-level clients and a strong voice for digital planning excellence amongst the team.
The Associate Digital Director will work closely with the account team and take ownership of the digital planning product for clients within their group. You will act as the link between DAN and the client and will manage the development, planning, organising and monitoring of digital campaigns and projects.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for the translation of the overall comms strategy into a digital framework
- Responsible for the day to day contact with and management of client leads (in digital aspects)
- Being responsible for client’s digital development/education in order to expedite opportunities for more innovative deployment and to unlock revenue from diversified services
- Responsible for the development/input of creative digital ideas, digital media partnerships and digital innovations based on the communications strategy and role of digital for your clients
- Responsible for ensuring the digital activation plan reflects the communications strategy and media ecosystem developed to solve the clients’ business challenges. Will involve close working with the relevant elements of DAN including: Amplifi, iProspect, Posterscope, D2D, local DAN offices and others as required.
- In conjunction with Client Partner, Client Director, Planning Director and Digital Director you are responsible for developing the commercial relationship with your clients, achieving increased revenues through incremental DAN product sales and increased media budgets.
- With the other members of the client team, you are responsible for maintaining an excellent relationship with your clients, ensuring good CRR scores. Specific areas of focus are your client's opinion of our ability in digital communications
- Demonstrable digital media experience within a media agency environment
- Significant digital strategy experience
- Considerable client leadership experience within an FMCG or retail client
- Experience of managing a team of digital media pros, looking to develop their skillsets
- A proven track record of working as an integral part of a successful pitch team
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional innovation within digital media
- Experience of delivering incremental revenue by organically growing an existing account, selling in additional products offered by the Group
- Experience of project managing a digital implementation & activation team
But... What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Closing Dates for Applications
Dentsu Aegis Network