We have a new requirement for an Associate Director, with a strong digital skillset to work within our Client Services team.
In this role you will be expected to own every aspect of your clients campaigns; building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies. As a senior member of the agency your focus should always be on delivering the best results for our clients.
Think you fit this criteria? Apply below!
As an Associate Director, you will be expected to display the following:
- Ability to apply knowledge of how to leverage core digital media channels
- Demonstrable understanding of the broader digital media landscape
- Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
- Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business – business parameters objectives and priorities.
- Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client documents and presentations
- Runs account activity; managing for quality control by applying both due process and creative problem solving
- Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations
- Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
- Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
- Works with Finance function to manage invoicing, debtors, exposure, and other terms of business/ commercial practices
- Collects, contributes to and delivers relevant and high quality marketplace insights to clients, demonstrating value and ensuring Carat are the preferred source of marketplace insight
- Pro-actively contributes to the wider business success via the Client Board and have an important role in the DAN Newcastle Senior Management Team.
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for:
- Thorough understanding of digital media practises and processes
- Consistent quality control
- Client delight through communication, support and results
- Maximising income and profitability of your accounts
- Adding strategic insight through expert knowledge of the market
- Development of junior staff
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network