Our clients trust us to keep them at the cutting edge and deliver pioneering media campaigns that perform for their business. The role of the Client Services Associate Director is to be the face of the agency for our clients.
You will be the senior owner of a digital-focused portfolio, including some of the agency’s biggest clients. Helping to shape their strategic plans; providing innovative communication solutions across both digital and offline channels.
You will manage a team which delivers excellent execution and will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the strategic vision with the support of the wider Dentsu Aegis teams and specialist functions. Delivering business targets for all designated clients, with a heavy digital commercial presence.
- Builds and owns relationships with mid-level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is perceived to be a trusted advisor
- Deepens the client relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships
- with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Uses historic campaign performance and future media trends (e.g. mobile, paid social, content) to stimulate future thinking strategies
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating BART & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Owning mid-level client relationships
The Ideal Candidate
As an inspirational figure, you’ll be building senior client relationships and challenging and developing briefs to push media up the business agenda.
You will be extremely capable across the board and move with ease between data, consumers and ideas. With an appetite for new learning and driving change, you will be a trusted partner for clients and a strong leader amongst the team.
- Inspiring and self-driven, yet an inherent team player.
- Expert communications planning skills.
- Strong understanding of the changing role of media in brand development.
- Commercially focused.
- Effective influencer, both internally and externally.
- A business and brand thinker, who understands the relationship between media and business outcomes.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network