Carat Manchester is the largest media agency outside of London, and is part of the fastest growing global media group. We are looking to recruit a Associate Director to deliver client service and solutions that set us apart. You will create growth for Carat and our clients through win-win opportunities which drive measurable business performance to clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive as we drive towards our vision of the digital economy opportunity.
- Builds and owns relationships with mid-level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is perceived to be a trusted advisor
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating BART & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
The Ideal Candidate
We are ideally looking for someone who has managed large teams before and has excellent team management skills.
- Communications planning expertise
- Motivating and influencing others through empathy and by setting direction
- Analytical ability, and building compelling recommendations
- Your clients’ business, to ensure our approach fits and their needs are met
- Market development and trends
- Leading a team to deliver against an integrated communications plan
- Implementing ways of working that drive quality and efficiency
- Leading a client meeting and presenting results
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network