As Attribution Executive you will act as an analyst on a range of multi-touch attribution (MTA) projects, getting involved in multiple aspects including set-up, analysis and testing/ experimentation.
- Ensure that all attribution programmes are robust, insightful and useful.
- Create visually appealing and insightful presentations that share information in a highly efficient manner.
- Help to unlock opportunities to develop new tools and develop product offering – be it new opportunities using existing marketing effectiveness measurement techniques or other methodologies.
- Show an interest in data science/ econometrics (MMM) and contribute towards crossover projects as appropriate.
- Place high emphasis on turning attribution models into actionable insights.
- Committed to ensuring stakeholders understand and are engaged with the data output.
- Working closely with media investment teams to ensure understanding and application of multi-touch attribution (MTA) output
The Ideal Candidate
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Knowledge of multi-touch attribution and its application to media effectiveness either from a degree course or through professional experience
- Undergraduate or higher degree in a numerate subject (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data to create clear stories to present to clients
- Experience with statistical software is ideal but not essential
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Google Data Studio, Datorama) is ideal but not essential
- Proficient handling large datasets
- Knowledge of the ad technology space
- Adserver knowledge (DoubleClick, Flashtalking, etc) is ideal but not essential
- Site analytics knowledge (Google Analytics 360, Adobe, etc) is ideal but not essential
- Basic coding experience is ideal but not essential.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinking & enthusiasm to solve business challenges
- Strong problem solving capability
- Highly collaborative and capable of forming effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders
- Ability to see the wider picture beyond core tasks
- Strong communication skills with an ability to tell data stories to stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in the latest trends in data science and multi-touch attribution.
- Great attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network