Biddable Planner (PPC & Paid Search)
Are you an enthusiastic Biddable expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
About Dentsu X:
Dentsu X is our newest global agency within the Dentsu Aegis Network. Dentsu X is an integrated agency network combining communication, media planning, content creation, technology, data and behavioural insight. Our agency was conceptualised around the idea that personalised and relevant experiences are key for brands to attract, acquire, convert and retain customers.
Our ambition is to grow Dentsu X within the DAN network and the media industry. To create a dynamic and diverse culture, where people feel empowered and part of high performing team.
About Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover have grown at a rapid pace over the past 4 years seeing them move from 18,000 employee’s to over 44,000 globally. They’re quickly being recognised as a huge threat to the big trio of Germanic manufactures and have huge ambition to challenge them.
As a result of this growth, Dentsu have been appointed as their new global advertising partner and we’re delighted to be working with them. Innovative, trusted, integrity and pioneering are part of JRL’s core values and we want to keep all of those front of mind during each and every brief we receive to ensure we’re able to meet their high standards.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
We are on the hunt for a Biddable Planner to help create, optimise and report on PPC & Paid Social campaigns for one of our largest clients, in order to fulfil the client’s Biddable and overall digital media marketing objectives. You will also support the Account Managers and Account Directors in their Biddable management and client servicing, in order to build high-performing campaigns.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Biddable campaign creation, including taking briefs and using market research to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Create specific account elements within the campaign (Toolkits – KWs, Ad copy, landing pages, etc), and help the managers build client proposals.
- Suggest and implement opportunities to manage targeting, and create analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment, also monitoring daily visibility and optimisation
- Deliver regular reporting to clients, along with preparing Campaign evaluations and case studies based on campaign results as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Some experience of working in PPC & Paid Social
- Passionate about biddable and digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network