Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow their knowledge of media and new business. We are looking for a motivated project manager who can develop a strong foundation of how the business development team contributes to the growth strategy for Carat and Dentsu Aegis Network.
You will play a fundamental role in the day-to-day running of business development by working alongside the team in leading pitches and Carat key growth projects for 2018.
As part of our team you will be in contact with our most senior and inspiring talent across the globe. As your experience expands, there will be great opportunities for you to develop within the global team and other parts of the business.
- Support the delivery of global, regional and multi-market pitches
- Support project management, process and admin on major global projects / pitches, incl. writing and implementing timing plans, scheduling meetings, preparing materials for meetings, facilitating brainstorms, organising logistics
- Manage the development of creative content, including global collateral, case studies and credentials
- Co-ordinate stakeholders centrally and in other countries
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Research clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a competitor intelligence
- Ensure key team databases are kept up to date (e.g. historical RFI/RFP content)
- Support the team and take ownership of aspects of Carat’s key growth projects for 2018.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum two years’ business development experience is essential
- Highly organised
- Project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Beautifully written English
- Advanced PowerPoint user
- Bright and open to learning and growing
- Professional and proactive
- Highly collaborative.
About the Company
Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, which is the first truly global communications network for the digital age. Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and consists of ten brands: Carat; Dentsu; dentsu X; iProspect; Isobar; mcgarrybowen; Posterscope; Merkle; MKTG; and Vizeum.
Established in 1966 as the world’s first media agency, Carat currently service clients more than 150 countries and employs more than 10,000 staff worldwide. Our vision is to ‘Redefine Media’, to create powerful client business outcomes through a command of media convergence. Carat work with some of the world’s largest and most inspiring brands including P&G, adidas, General Motors, Diageo, and Mondelez.
Dentsu Aegis Network