Business Director - Burger King & E.ON
Are you an ambitious & innovative communications planner, looking to work on a high profile account? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and to work with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their consumers. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
Here at Vizeum our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Here at Vizeum we are on the hunt for an ace media planner to join as a Business Director to lead a team of our best planners working on TSB.
As a Business Director in Vizeum, you will be responsible for working with the Client Managing Director to lead the planning and client servicing on one of our most important clients.
You will have a burning passion for partnering with clients, as well as internal teams within the Dentsu Aegis Network to foster great relationships and deliver innovative & impactful media plans. You will immerse yourself with the brand to understand the client business challenges and objectives acting as a business advisor to your clients – you will truly be an extension of their marketing team!
Burger King is a global chain of fast-food restaurants, and is famous in the UK for their sophisticated burgers! We have already started on some really innovative work for them, and are looking to maintain and progress with our wonderful relationship. This is a big account and they are a great client to work with.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Translate agency strategy into innovative client plans that excite clients, create value and deliver ambitious incremental income
- Bring in strategy and innovation resource and thinking to deliver a compelling and unique Vizeum core product and deliver clear business value to clients
- Galvanise team to be our clients’ most innovative partner to cement Vizeum’s brand ambition
- Keep pace with change, continuously working to make sure self and team are at the forefront of current and future industry and client thinking, to deliver innovative client solutions
- Use our vision as a platform to engage credibly with clients at the most senior level to build stronger relationships; Act as a business adviser and deliver innovative products and services
- Own a key client relationship from top to bottom, immersing self and team in their business. Know their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, competitors and relevant partner agencies
- Be the lead client contact for the relationship, capable of resolving any issues that may arise and proactively foreseeing and preventing other issues from manifesting.
- Take personal responsibility for own professional development, constantly striving to know and learn more
- Extensive media planning experience
- Commercially minded
- Trusted business advisor
- Transformational leadership
- Strategic thinker
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat
Dentsu Aegis Network