Change or be changed.
From the beginning, mcgarrybowen was built differently, on the simple premise that clients deserve better. So, we built a company committed to delivering just that. A company that believes, with every fibre of its being, that it exists to serve clients, build brands, and grow businesses.
WHO ARE WE?
mcgarrybowen are an integrated advertising agency committed to delivering outstanding creative work that drives our client’s business. We create work we’re proud of for clients we’re proud to work with.
We make work that challenges, excites and pushes things forward.
To lead the international division of the Global Amex account across product and brand communications - ensuring high client satisfaction, driving business growth and delivering business outcomes through a high performance team.
- Becoming an expert on the clients’ business, knowing the players, products, objectives and challenges inside-and-out.
- Being a master of building and fostering strong relationships, and earning the trust of clients and agency peers alike.
- Championing great work and not be afraid to push the clients and team to take risks and get out of their comfort zone.
- Being both creative and strategic, in the way you approach work, solve problems, and challenge the status quo.
- Having a good grasp on the financial aspects of your accounts, understanding the detail of the contracts in place and actively working to develop the client’s business and maximise revenue.
- Being actively involved in the training, development and recruitment of your team members, and providing them with leadership and direction in the agency.
- Total and complete account oversight with the deepest understanding of the client’s business
- Partners with MD and Strategic Director to lead the strategic direction of the business
- Provides clear guidance and mentorship for the Amex Client Leadership team
- Leads and has the strongest client relationships - above and beyond just the marketing team
- Responsible for business planning, resource and revenue generation (including how and when we grow our financial relationships)
- Develops agency scope and staffing plans with client MD
- Ensures results and KPIs are planned, tracked and used appropriately
- Aligns business goals, strategy, creative and resources across sister offices globally, as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A very good understanding of global brand strategy development and therefore familiar with the cultural nuances of international brand deployment
- The capability to organize and co-ordinate large agency teams across multiple locations.
- previous experience in running a global client in an Integrated creative agency
- 7-10 Year experience in Client Services with at least 4 years’ in a global client leadership role
- 6 years experience of financial services client business
- 5 years’ multichannel experience including but not limited to ATL, email, Web development, print and direct mail
- Confidence in presenting and negotiation of options around strategy, creative execution and budgeting
- A solid understanding of profit and loss calculations and agency financial management requirements
- MBA in strategy
- Bcom in Marketing
- BS / BA degree, or equivalent experience
- Received recognition for Leadership ability
- An excellent communicator and team player
Closing date for applications is Saturday 8th December 2018
About the Company
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network