Who are we?
PSI is the international division of Posterscope, part of a global network of 57 offices in 34 countries working in collaboration to deliver the best location-based marketing solutions on behalf of our clients. Posterscope and PSI are the world’s leading location-based marketing specialists. Combining insight, data and technology, along with our smart people, to create compelling, creative and quantifiable solutions which make a meaningful different to businesses and brands.
What’s the job?
Here at PSI we are on the hunt for an Investment Executive to join our dynamic team!
Working across a portfolio of great clients, this is a fantastic role that will give you the opportunity to work with a hard-working and vibrant team. With travel opportunities to your assigned territory, where you’ll meet local teams and visit the city that you’re working on. Whether you’re currently working client, sales or agency side this is the perfect role for someone who has some experience within the media industry and who is keen to get stuck in and learn!
Day-to-day you will:
- Complete final negotiation with territories for desired sites – incorporating relevant buying optimisation / volume deal considerations
- Cross-check media transmittal's plus dummy client contracts – providing a set to Account Management (to pass to Finance) & filing a set for territory records, alongside any other relevant supporting documentation for the booking
- Help line management generate, print-off, & cross-check client media contracts – passing these to Account Management
- Fulfill relevant campaign execution & background administration duties - including helping arrange site tours, where necessary
- Create insightful & inspiring responses to briefs, in a concise & clear format, tailored to our client’s needs
- Participate in the brainstorm & help feed-in relevant insight
- Help line management maintain strong working relationships with relevant territories
- Liaise with Creative Intelligence to update relevant airport newsletters
- Obtaining client feedback to, & approval of, the proposal
- Maximising investments through effective final territory / network negotiations
- Approval of final media plans / contracts - completing all relevant documentation plus sharing this with relevant parties
- Ensuring activity goes live successfully
- Some experience in the media industry is necessary - and if you have out-of-home experience this would be beneficial
- An entrepreneurial and responsible attitude to work – we value innovation highly & believe that all ideas are worth hearing
- If you speak other European languages, especially Italian or French, that would be very beneficial, but isn’t necessary
- You’ll be negotiating with media suppliers, so it’s important that you have excellent communication skills and that you’re comfortable having difficult conversations
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some experience in the creation & upkeep of databases of information would be great, or at least an understanding of the importance of this to the running of a data-driven business
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Engaging and personable!
But… what can we offer you?
Here at PSI we are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free breakfast, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 25 days’ holiday and an extra 2 days’ off to get involved with charity work! But most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network