As a Conversion Optimisation Executive, your role will be to undertake the day-to-day management of conversion optimisation campaigns across a range of clients; your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards in line with agency values. By applying our unique and proprietary approach to CRO, you will deliver continual improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Conversion Optimisation
- Ensure that your client’s goals are met.
- Ensure all Optimisation activity is working correctly for clients
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Challenge & interrogate briefs/activity, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
- Be responsible for quality of all work output for your accounts, ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
- Contribute to client meetings.
- Respond to client and client services contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs.
- Accurately forecast potential delivery and ROI for existing clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- 18 months+ Conversion Optimisation experience managing significant campaigns.
- Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ) (ideally)
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of Conversion as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network