An exciting new opportunity has arisen in our Client Leadership team in Edinburgh.
Working as a Client Director for Carat, you will be the senior owner of a digital-focused portfolio including several of the agencies biggest clients. You will work to ensure the implementation of the strategic vision with the support of the DAN teams and specialist functions. Delivering business targets for all designated clients, with a heavy digital commercial presence.
Working as a Client Director, you will be expected to deliver the following:
- To develop a high performing team capable of building clients businesses beyond their own expectation.
- To ensure all work streams and deliverables are effectively led and client expectations are met through mobilisation of resources and people.
- To deliver excellent client service, working with the Managing Director to design and execute an appropriate contact strategy and service plan.
- Measure performance through effective management and monitoring of quality and profitability of the business. Ensure suitable SLA’s are in place to address any issues.
- Deliver strategic business plans to ensure client growth and development. Deliver a seamless service and focus on cross selling products and services.
- Develop in-depth of knowledge of the client’s business needs and targets. Fully understand the contractual requirements and lead delivery of the scope of work.
- Ensure forecasting (BART) is delivered accurately and handled appropriately.
- Effective management of invoices and debtors, to ensure that the finance process and any purchase order process is efficient and error free.
- Identifying resource and talent to deliver effective client services solutions and where gaps are identified work to resolve, by talent spotting internally or externally.
- Actively support the new business process & team, input and contribute as required.
- Passionately lead, motivate and develop team members, regularly reviewing performance and aligning their development plans.
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for in YOU
- Ability to enthuse and encourage others to achieve more
- Ability to lead the senior level relationship.
- Ability to contribute to driving the Carat brand forward
- Be capable of becoming a trusted advisor to key clients
- Ability to understand commercial terms within contracts & demonstrate for commercial growth
- Creation of commercially sound business plans
- Deep understanding of a wide variety of media channels with a particular focus on digital concepts, services and market trends.
- Able to analyse data and identify and rationalise conclusions which underpin creative critical thinking.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network