Who are we?
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff. Our war cry is MAKE BRAVE HAPPEN, our people work by this mantra and it has accumulated in a culture where you are supported, pushed and developed.
So what's the job?
Here at Carat, we're looking for a Client Partner to work across one of our largest UK accounts. This is an exciting time to be joining Carat as this role will be leading a significant piece of new business.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Partner Include:
- Management of a significant team of the industry's best media planners
- Delivery of financial targets on your account
- Senior client relationship management
- Proactive client development
- Overseeing the end to end planning process ensuring that appropriate resouces from across the group are mobilised
- Involvement in new business pitches
- Significant exp working within a media agency in a client leadership and planning role
- Experience of working in a media role across all channels
- Detailed digital media understanding
- Demonstrable experience of managing a significant team of media planners
- Significant exp of developing a large media account
- A passion for driving innovation
- A passion for delivering best in class client services
- BA degree
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Closing Dates for Applications
Dentsu Aegis Network