Client Performance Director
What do we do?
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
What will you be doing?
- To ensure client retention & satisfaction
- To drive growth for your client’s business as well as for the agency
- To develop transformational digital roadmaps for clients
You’ll lead a team of performance specialists across multiple disciplines on behalf of key clients It will be your responsibility to lead our performance output on behalf of that client group ensuring that we have the right people performing at a high level in place to deliver valuable campaigns and a transformative digital agenda. You will lead every aspect of the client relationship from plotting the product development strategy to providing best in class client service across all iProspect touchpoints, maintaining a motivated and high performing team and a progressive product for the client.
Your success within the role will be judged on client retention, satisfaction, growth (in client returns & iProspect income) and churn within the team. You’ll also be assessed on the degree to which new products and services have been pitched to clients and their uptake.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Understands commercial terms of the contract.
- Strong marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools and frameworks.
- Holistic view on Owned, Bought and Earned media.
- Ability to analyse numerical data and pull out reasonable and rational conclusions to underpin innovative strategic plans.
It would be great if you have:
- Led multi-channel performance accounts
- Demonstrated leadership in commercial and new business situations
- A solid understanding of performance planning & strategy as well as wider media and communications strategy
- Proven track record working on ecommerce and Direct Response clients (ideally blue-chip)
- People Management experience
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentsu Aegis Network