Commercial Finance Analyst
Fetch, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other.
As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards
We are currently looking for a senior commercial accountant to join our finance team here at Fetch in London. It will be the role of this individual to be the focal point for the Client teams that they service, to approach problems laterally and deliver the optimum solution in the interests of all parties. You will be innovative, task-oriented and results-driven and will seek out solutions ahead of the need for crisis management. This role will suit an experienced accountant looking for an exciting commercially focussed role.
- True partner to the Business Directors in the media and creative teams.
- Budgeting and quarterly forecasting of revenue
- Calculation of monthly revenue accrual
- Maintain the current forecast models ensuring they are rolled forward for each accounting period, as part of this roll forward you will also vouch for the validity of the data and the calculations that are contained within those documents.
- Review monthly actual revenue versus forecast and provide information on any variances that occur and how these variances will impact the overall performance of the company.
- Compile and review client profitability on a monthly basis. Report and review with the relevant business leads.
- Ensuring all projects are reconciled within the agreed time frames ensuring WIP is appropriately managed and maintained at an optimal level.
- Ensure all reconciliations and records are kept in a standard format and within current client and external audit requirements.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to Senior Management & Department Heads in a timely fashion, this should be provided for both regular reports and ad-hoc requirements.
- Day-to-day liaison with employees at all levels within the business is essential to ensure a full understanding of both clients and projects alike.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Excellent business and financial acumen
- Highly organised and efficient and able to manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in demanding fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building skills with the media and creative teams
- Ability to influence outcomes at a middle/senior management level
- Ability to think innovatively in developing and implementing solutions
- Exhibits a drive for continuous improvement of processes and operational excellence in their area of responsibility
For the right candidate, we offer competitive basic salary and great benefits package including bonus. To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see below:
About the Company
Co-Founded by CEO James Connelly in 2009, Fetch is now part the Dentsu Aegis Network with a remit to grow mobile globally for the network.
Fetch provides its clients with expertise in all areas of mobile-first communications, with a particular stronghold in mobile media planning and buying, being the largest purchaser of mobile advertising, globally.
Fetch believe in driving positive change to their clients business through the deep expertise of mobile and the mobile consumer and have been recognized with a number of industry accolades which include 4 mobile agency of the year awards.
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions. Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Salary up to £65,000
The deadline for this role is 21 December 2017
Dentsu Aegis Network