Comms Planning Manager
Are you an ambitious & innovative communications planner, with a passion for working on a high profile automotive account? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and to work with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their consumers. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
Here at Vizeum our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
About the Account Manager Role
We’re on the hunt for an ace comms planning Manager to work as part of a specialist unit working within Dentsu Aegis Network for the sole benefit of delivering the Honda European media task. The HDME team benefits from client leadership connecting with both Central and UK clients (UK is by far the biggest market with 50% of all sales and marketing spend). We are a complete cross-media team, with specialists in ATL media strategy and planning, digital performance channels and SEO and regularly tap into a wide range of communication specialisms from across Dentsu Aegis Network.
As the Account Manager, you will be working with the Account Director to deliver exceptional media planning and account management to Honda on the UK account.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working with the Account Director to ensure the planning process is delivered end to end, mobilising appropriate resources from across the network and supporting specifically the Planning and Strategy Directors involved on the client business to develop strategic, integrated, consumer focused solutions to client business challenges
- Sharing information, experience and insight with client to build trust and mutual respect; aims to attain position of Trusted Advisor to client;
- Presenting innovative solutions to client challenges.
- Ability to analyse numerical data and pull out reasonable and rational conclusions to underpin innovative strategic plan.
- Management of a small team, carrying out direct reports’ reviews and giving feedback
But... What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network