Communications Business Partner
We’re looking for an innovative, outcome-focused communications professional to provide best in practice support to Dentsu Aegis Network, UK and Ireland. Your purpose will be to help enable a high performing culture and engaged workplace by working with senior stakeholders to help successfully communicate messages that affect our main asset: Our People.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across Dentsu Aegis UK and Ireland with a focus on our functions, in particular HR and Operations, and people communication.
- Develop a good understanding of the business’ strategic goals, performance and audiences, and translate that knowledge into clear and compelling communications.
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of a variety of communication plans, channels and projects, working with employees and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective communications.
- Help connect our network, bringing multiple brands in different geographic locations together.
- Work collaboratively with the wider communications community to help create a highly effective internal communications function.
- Identify potential issues that could impact Dentsu Aegis UK and Ireland and work with appropriate colleagues to minimise impact.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to effectively communicate our strategy and story in a way that creates advocacy across the business.
- Experience in leading communication initiatives, supporting change programmes and delivering issue and crisis management communications.
- Excellent planning, budgeting and strategy formulation experience; including experience of channel strategy, audience segmentation and measurement.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial experience is vital. You must be able to confidently write for a variety of audiences, channels and leadership styles
- Thinking creatively and solving problems with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a complex, matrix operating model. Organised and structured enough to deal with a complex business, whilst maintaining enough flexibility to lead and prioritise a challenging agenda.
What can we offer you?
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network