Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is:
- Performing statistical modelling and integrating research insight from a wide variety of sources. Insights must then be delivered in a practical and timely manner
- Given the nature of our work, consultants at all levels have some involvement in data collection and manipulation. This is important for quality control and is a significant point of difference for our business
- The Consultant is expected to develop expertise in the sector and support the project team with desktop research and help translating analytics into recommendations. The Consultant will develop good knowledge of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry
- Work alongside other consultants to deliver projects
- Undertake statistical and econometric analyses in line with the needs of the business
- Successful management of own resource on projects
- Involvement in development and delivery of client presentation material
- Attendance and involvement at client meetings
- Maintain relevant documentation for auditing, project control and database purposes
- Keep up to date with developments that are relevant to Data2Decisions
- Assist in training and informing the business on relevant issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
- Experience in handling and analysing data
- Good knowledge of specialist analysis packages
- Ability to vision what can be achieved with statistical techniques
- A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
- An appreciation of business principles
- Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines and flexible enough to adapt to changing priorities
If you are looking for a collaborative, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to share knowledge to grow and develop as a business, then this is the job for you. We will give you opportunity to work on some exciting projects with clients ranging from luxury brands, to financial institutions and established media owner’s partnership with Google, Twitter, Facebook.
We are dynamic and digitally focused business and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities. We offer competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package.
You will not only have a chance to up-skill yourself via internal and external training but we also run lots of in-house initiative like Digital Academy and we have amazing Social Team that would keep you busy outside your work.
About the Company
We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with 12 offices around the world and one of the largest consultancies in Europe. We are an independent company operating as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Dentsu Aegis Network