Who are we?
At Data2Decisions, our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses through better marketing - whether that’s data-driven insights or technology solutions.
We are a global brand with our head office in London and nine offices globally. Being part of the Dentsu Aegis Network means that together with the other network brands, we can provide clients with the integrated specialists they need to unlock the business value that comes from understanding today’s connected consumer. Our one P&L approach provides us with the agility to do this like no other media group can.
Our expertise spans many sectors and our clients are some of the world’s biggest and best known brands, including Diageo, Google, Monster, Burger King and Reckitt Benckiser to name a few.
Our team of experts has skills and experience across marketing, analytics and technology. We employ a whole range of analytical techniques and are constantly innovating to find new approaches to help our clients harness their data faster to gain business advantage.
We value our people above all and provide lots of opportunity to develop through our industry-leading learning and development programs, and individual career development plans. We believe the diversity of our team, both in terms of experience, skills and backgrounds gives us a competitive edge and we work hard to nurture it.
Take a look at our Twitter feed to see what it’s like to work at Data2Decisions.
What will I be doing?
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is:
- Performing statistical modelling and integrating research insight from a wide variety of sources. Insights must then be delivered in a practical and timely manner
- Given the nature of our work, consultants at all levels have some involvement in data collection and manipulation. This is important for quality control and is a significant point of difference for our business
- The Consultant is expected to develop expertise in the sector and support the project team with desktop research and help translating analytics into recommendations. The Consultant will develop good knowledge of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry
- Work alongside other consultants to deliver projects
- Undertake statistical and econometric analyses in line with the needs of the business
- Successful management of own resource on projects
- Involvement in development and delivery of client presentation material
- Attendance and involvement at client meetings
- Maintain relevant documentation for auditing, project control and database purposes
- Keep up to date with developments that are relevant to Data2Decisions
- Assist in training and informing the business on relevant issues
3. Personal Specification
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· A proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
· Experience in handling and analysing data
· Good knowledge of specialist analysis packages
· Ability to vision what can be achieved with statistical techniques
· A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
· An appreciation of business principles
· Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines and flexible enough to adapt to changing priorities
· Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
· Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel. The successful applicant is likely to be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative elemen
Dentsu Aegis Network