Junior Graphic Designer
Are you an ambitious, creative individual looking for a fresh challenge?
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. This is an excellent opportunity to start a solid design career within a fast-paced dynamic agency environment.
The role focuses on two key areas: New Business and Marketing. Day-to-day tasks will include the creation of brochures, mailers, email campaigns, large format graphics, presentations, video editing, photography, branding and social media assets.
This role will report directly to the Creative Manager, sitting within the creative team. However, the successful candidate will be expected to build strong working relationships at all levels and across all departments within the company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional experience within a Graphic Design working environment.
- Strong knowledge of adhering to brand guidelines.
- Seeking a role offering scope to work across variety of media.
- Excellent design skills across a variety of media, including strong working knowledge of design packages, e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint).
- Experience setting artwork up for print and liaising with external printers.
- Knowledge of video editing packages would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Mac knowledge.
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter, with the ability to juggle a number of tasks at once, work well under pressure, and always deliver quality output on time under tight deadlines
- Ability to deal professionally and confidently with a wide range of contacts, internally and externally, at all levels
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is home to a number of global market leading brands such as Carat, iProspect, Vizeum, Fetch, The Story Lab and Amplifi.
We are Innovating the Way Brands are Built for our clients through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Our clients include some of the biggest brands in retails, travel, leisure and financial services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions. We offer a distinctive and innovative range of products and services.
Dentsu Aegis Network