The Creative Producer is responsible for conceptualising and developing content ideas for large scale branded partnerships. The candidate must be highly motivated and a well-organised team member.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and organised person who loves coming up with big ideas. You will be happiest when working as part of a team to create amazing content and have experience in managing, and playing a creative role in winning, large budgets. You will be passionate about and embrace digital, video, & social alongside more traditional media when relevant, which are all encompassed in the ideas you create in putting digital talent and brands together. You will also be committed and passionate enough to see it through; if you think it up, you work as part of the team to answer questions, evolve ideas and make them happen!
- Play a key role in creative campaigns
- Conceptualise and develop creative ideas for large brand partnership
- Working closely with our talent management team ensuring we utilise relevant influencers to suit brand partnerships
- Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders at any one point in time.
- Be the driving force behind a new depertment, taking initiative to make things happen
- Lead internal brainstorms and pitches.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll enjoy working creatively and coming up with multiple ideas across all social platforms.
- You’ll have a passion for innovation and creating great content with digital first talent, coming up with big creative answers for briefs as well as ideas on how they can be executed.
- You’ll have amazing organisational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point commercial campaigns to the highest standard in the industry and be tenacious enough to ensure they happen.
- Effective communication will be a key factor as you’ll work with various departments within Gleam and multiple stakeholders
- You’ll build strong relationships with both our Talent and Brand Partnership teams, ensuring your campaigns deliver for both parties and that you understand each individual’s way of working and creating.
About the Company
Gleam Futures is a subsidiary of Gleam Group, with offices in London, Los Angeles & Sydney. Gleam Futures manages Digital First Talent. This is a phrase we've coined to describe individuals who have built considerable audience & influence on social media platforms and are developing their careers across multiple platforms; both traditional and digital. We only manage quality talent who are among the top social creators in the world. They are dedicated and passionate individuals who are determined to be professional and accountable while exploring their potential in all areas of media and merchandising.
Dentsu Aegis Network