Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
Are you an enthusiastic Cyber-Security Expert, who is passionate about Global Technology solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
DAN are about to embark upon a number of exciting changes to our target operating model. The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to implement an organised approach to addressing and managing security breaches or cyberattacks. Performing investigations and providing reports with root cause analysis, which will be used as strategic programs of work to improve the overall security assurance of DAN. With a goal to limit damage and reduce recovery time and costs.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform response analytics during and after an incident, determine root cause and proper mitigation of cyber security events.
- Perform analytics using the Lockheed Martin cyber kill chain, understanding the current status of DAN and perform remediation work to improve this state.
- Engage with other teams to mitigate cyber security threats, improve processes, and improve security posture, analysing threat intelligence for relevancy, impact, and exposure.
- Conduct log analysis utilising SIEM, IPS, Firewall, Proxy, AV and other to determine the extent of a compromise.
- Ensure where required chain of evidence is maintained during investigations and all activities undertaken are correctly documented.
- Track cyber threat actors/campaigns based from technical analysis and open source intelligence.
- Maintain current knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers
- Keep up to date on current Advanced Persistent Threats and mitigation techniques.
- Conduct research pertaining into cyber threats, campaigns, vulnerabilities, and technological advances in combating unauthorised access.
- Investigate alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, and malware for evidence of compromise.
- Manage, update and add to Key Performance Indicators.
- Take ownership of cyber incident response call queue ensuring tickets are closed based on defined SLAs. Assist management in making improvements to the ticket system (ServiceNow) to streamline processes.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Demonstrates a good knowledge and understanding of cyber security attack techniques and threats, with a strong technical background.
- Ability to quickly identify indication of compromise and take appropriate action to mitigate or eradicate.
- Must possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a high level of capabilities in research and data collation
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines, and to effectively perform during high pressure or stressful situations.
- Good presentation skills both verbal and written on both technical and non-technical information. With a strong eye for detail
- Very good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with peers.
- Experience producing security documentation and other technical analysis reports
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, and are heavily-invested in creating an amazing place to work. With Global operations and 40k+ employees, there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and work with not only cutting-edge technologies, but also with leaders in their field.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network