Cyber Security Team Lead
Are you an enthusiastic Cyber-Security Expert, who is passionate about global Technology solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
DAN are about to embark upon a number of exciting changes to our target operating model. The purpose of this role is to lead the Cyber Operations service and assist the Head of Cyber Security in developing the team and maturing the environment. Managing the operational relationship with the internal key stakeholders and implementing new processes and procedures to run an effective service.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and supervise the Cyber Operations team dedicated to monitoring for cyber security incidents, and report to the Head of Cyber Security.
- Take operational ownership of the internal Security Service ensuring tickets are closed based on defined SLAs.
- Be point of contact for security operational activities performed by internal IT sections. Ensuring DAN processes are followed and agreed resolution times are met.
- Define new processes and procedures as required.
- Mentor Cyber Analyst team members in all aspects of Cyber Security.
- Develop improvement plans for Cyber Analyst team members and monitor progress
- Engage with other teams to mitigate cyber security threats, escalating major incidents to the Cyber Threat Intelligence and Response team.
- Ensure that all incidents, alerts and exceptions are responded to in accordance with established procedures.
- Lead in Developing the ticketing solution (ServiceNow) to streamline process and implement flows which help improve incident response times.
- Drive the program of works collaborating with IT teams to improve KPIs
- Provide support to vulnerability analysis, penetration testing and compliance monitoring activities.
- Create and Maintain ticket management and incident response playbooks
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Demonstrates a good knowledge and understanding of cyber security procedures and threats, with a strong technical background.
- Previous experience leading a team of junior analyst, developing their skills and encouraging growth.
- Must posses experience managing a ticketing system and meeting predefined SLAs and have the abilities to define new processes and information flows.
- Must possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a high level of capabilities in research and data collation
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines, and to effectively perform during high pressure or stressful situations.
- Good presentation skills both verbal and written on both technical and non-technical information. With a strong eye for detail
- Very good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with peers.
- Experience producing security documentation and other technical analysis reports
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, and are heavily-invested in creating an amazing place to work. With Global operations and 40k+ employees, there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and work with not only cutting-edge technologies, but also with leaders in their field.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network