Amplifi is Dentsu Aegis Network’s (DAN) investment and operational arm who are reinventing the rules of media by only making investment decisions that grow their clients’ business. Amplifi has launched in response to the market dynamics of consolidation and convergence. We are the media buying specialist of DAN and are pioneers in diversified media investments.
Our commitment is to understand how to add value to our clients’ business through investment in brave and innovative ways for the collective benefit of all parties. It is also our own investment in our people and of their time that will create opportunities for all parties in ways that generate real incremental value.
Through its differentiated proposition Clients, Media and the Industry have come to recognise DAN’s trading and investment strategy as a commercially valuable and industry defining step change in the advertising marketplace
You will work in the Commercial Analytics team, which provides value-added commercial support to the Amplifi management team on understanding business performance. Through your strong Analytics skills, you will help Amplifi become a data-driven organisation.
What you will do:
- Analyse and interpret data from various data sources across the network. Provide feedback for changing processes, booking rules and data management procedures to improve quality and efficiency to facilitate speedy, effective analytics.
- Work with technical teams in improving existing databases and building out our data warehouse; work in an organised and agile way following a roadmap but respond to change and make sure to keep on top of business requirements.
- Provide more granular level data/BI to the management team primarily by extracting and manipulating data from aforementioned databases and data warehouse.
- Develop insights and analytics – working closely with the Commercial and Trading teams to provide insight to optimise revenue opportunities and identify risk.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for use by Amplifi’s management team to support performance management to maximise income generated from our commercial and trading arrangements across the business.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for global and local clients to a high level of accuracy and deliver on a timely basis.
- Assist on business systems related projects both in terms of providing requirements and user acceptance testing to make sure they are in line with our data strategy.
- Produce regular, high quality market intelligence reports by compiling and tracking performance of ad expenditure for the UK market and combining with relevant narrative from the commercial trading team
- Assist with special projects that may arise from time to time.
- The ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of performance in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment.
- The ability to efficiently manage workload and projects within set timelines achieving set objectives.
- The determination to proactively pursue opportunities to drive change that adds value to the business.
- The natural drive to take initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution. Identify the cause of problems and key issues through investigation; identify effective, logical and practical solutions.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Likely have 2 years+ experience in data analytics/business intelligence type roles
- Have a background in data analysis, but is looking for the next challenge in front end analytics
- Have experience working with databases & familiar with concepts of data management & data warehousing
- Have experience manipulating and interpreting large datasets
- Have experience working with business system teams and influencing process change
- Have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail to draw complex conclusions from data
- Have strong presentation skills to convey complex numerical information in a meaningful and concise manner.
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Have experience using BI tools like Tableau (not essential, but seen as an advantage)
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
What you’ll get from us:
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a business where data is the absolute key to our future success. You will also be joining a relatively new team that has lots of energy and fresh ideas.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
So, how do you apply?
If you feel this role could be what you are looking for please click on the following link where you will be able to upload a CV or LinkedIn: https://dentsuaegis.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/DAN_GLOBAL/job/London/Data-Analyst_R0881046.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network