Data Intelligence Analyst (Entry Level)
Are you looking to work with some of the world’s largest brands? Do you want to join a passionate community of 100+ of the best performance marketing specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day? You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic entry-level Data Intelligence Analysts to join us. You will be joining a team of data experts, utilising data to evaluate and influence our clients marketing strategies. Responsible for delivering analysis to help optimise everything from media performance right through to website traffic for global brands.
What will you be doing?
- Analysis of digital media campaign performance
- Analysis of website traffic, UX and consumer behaviour using digital analytics platforms
- Compiling and presenting insights to clients in an easy-to-digest format
- Using data to unearth actionable insights and recommendations to help clients meet their business objectives
Who are we looking for?
- You will be naturally a logical person who enjoys problem solving and has ideally used data before to answer a hypothesis or answer a question.
- You will be passionate and enthusiastic about building a career within Performance Marketing and the thought of working on some of the best clients in the industry will keep you awake at night with excitement!
- You will have a knack of explaining new concepts to non-experts
We are really excited to teach someone all the skills they need to be successful in this role. The nature of our industry means that we’re asked to work at pace most of the time and sometimes without all the key information, so you will need to be able to work flexibly and think on your feet. You’ll be curious and have an inquisitive mind, and always looking at things from different perspectives to fully understand the big picture.
At iProspect, data has never been more important to our business than it is today, and this booming field needs fresh talent to become data savvy and help break new ground. If you’re the kind of person who likes to figure out the “why”, and who enjoys building persuasive arguments, you could be the perfect fit.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Dentsu Aegis Network