Data Manager (Attribution)
The wonderful world of: Attribution
Today’s marketing managers live in a congested, digital space: more channels,audiences and tactics to reach potential customers, with the majority of their user journeys and brand interactions occurring online. This convergence of data, ad opportunities, and multiple devices has created the need for a new framework to untangle a complex question: what is the fair value of marketing investments? The iProspect attribution team works to answer this question by implementing multi-touch attribution models and providing recommendations to clients on how best to optimise their digital media budgets. The goal is to drive higher returns more efficiently and provide better transparency on the true effects of digital media channels on one another and on conversions.
You'll join a passionate community of attribution specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
- Support end to end project cycle, identifying client’s business & tech challenges, gaps in their ad tech architecture, key requirements needed of attribution technologies and create and deliver measurement and attribution strategy.
- Identifying activation and integration opportunity with 3rd Party technology and develop data-integration processes.
- Support integration of multiple data sources, into the chosen attribution technology, across multiple channels, data providers, and 3rd party relationships.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of external tools to help during the planning process, giving more customer insight to each client campaign brief.
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal activation teams on Attribution activation strategies
- Trouble shooting and data QA for attribution technologies and 3rd party integration.
- Develop and maintain a strong product knowledge about attribution, bid management and Ad Serving technology.
- Develop and manage a strong working relationship with UK and Global clients across the DAN network.
- Support the pitch process for new tech vendors with clients.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Good understanding of advanced/data-led Attribution such as bespoke, Abakus, Adometry, Visual IQ, Convertro, DC Storm/Rakuten
- Ability to extract large data-sets and to present it in a clear format that will be used by the team to deliver attribution Analysis/insight (Advanced Excel skills).
- Good overall understanding of Digital media such as PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates, Email, Paid Social.
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Posting Date : 02/11/2017. This role will expire 02/12/2017 paying between £45,000-50,000 depending on experience. This is a permanent role based in London
Dentsu Aegis Network