Database / Systems Developer
As a Database Developer, your role will be to ensure best in class delivery across the all clients. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our SQL environment as well as supporting, coaching and mentoring junior team members to produce work to the highest of standards, in line with agency values.
Success will be measured through meeting and exceeding client and internal team requirements both in terms of results as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. You will also produce case studies to showcase your work and help the agency demonstrate excellence.
- Utilising tools including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Excel to support client and company BI requirements
- Complex TSQL Query Development
- You will help the design and development of database applications and BI solutions
- Independently carry out market place reviews
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
- Be responsible for quality of all work output from SQL and proprietary tools, ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
- Respond to client and client services contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Continually review and suggest changes to database partner tactics
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for growth and development
- Deputise in the absence of your line manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to understand, follow and devise processes.
- Ability to identify and understand issues and be pro-active in producing solutions.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- An important team player.
- Highly literate in SQL and SharePoint
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
Dentsu Aegis Network