Digital Account Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
The purpose of this role is to play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives, Senior Executives, and Managers, assisting in their day to day duties and development of campaigns
- Proactive support role for team: most specifically executive, senior executive and manager
- Understands the role of eTelmar and CCS to effectively build audiences
- Responds to simple client requests e.g. planning data
- Uses research tools to pull data and insights as requested by the team. Provides supporting work for planning processes.
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research, client presentations
- Collates client performance data monitoring performance vs. forecast, identifying anomalies and escalating issues
- Actions small campaign requests with supervision
- Supports team in day to day administration of client account e.g. keep folders and files up to date and manages client status reports
- Supports financial delivery: Raises POs and keeps PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Understands client terms of business, ensuring accurate media schedules are supplied to client and correct invoices
- Chases invoices
- Escalates any potential issues
- Organises meetings and room set up, materials, distributes agenda, attends and minutes meetings
- Helps manage relationships with clients, across DAN and with other markets as needed
- Attendance at all relevant training, and media owner presentations
The Ideal Candidate
No technical skills required key focus is transferable skills of organisation, communication, numeracy, attention to detail, a willingness to learn and develop, and an interest in media.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra days holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
iProspect, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network