Digital Account Director, Burberry
We are looking for a Digital Account Director to work on Burberry in Vizeum Global. If you are an experienced digital media expert with a passion for working on global digital-first brands and the luxury fashion industry, then we’d love to hear from you. It’s also a big plus if you’ve got a proven track record of programmatic best-practice and digital innovation.
The Digital Account Director will be responsible for delivering digital best-practice globally for our client Burberry both on brand and performance channels. This includes managing key global strategic projects, centrally activated channels such as performance (i.e. PPC and affiliate) or global governance on programmatic and direct local buys.
You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Digital Lead to identify and deliver on key opportunities to support the client on road to digital best-in-class. This can include digital KPI framework, digital learning agenda, attribution, new innovative global partners …
With support from the Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all markets working on the account, deliver best-in-class digital as main day-to-day lead.
Collaboration. United by open communication and a pure brand vision, and inspired by the company’s core values – Protect, Explore and Inspire – compassionate global teams give back to their communities through the Burberry Foundation and socially responsible initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Global Digital Client Relationship
- With support from the Digital lead on account, play an active role in delivering vision and strategic digital projects on account to senior client digital stakeholders.
- Build a trustful and collaborative
Global Digital Governance Within Network
- Build collaborative and efficient relationships with all Dentsu-Aegis Network stakeholders on account so day-to-day runs smoothly. Managing Digital account manager to help deliver on deliverables.
- This will include local markets and central digital channels delivering digital planning and activation on Burberry
Focus will be on :
- Working with global account management teams, to ensure consistent communication and support to markets
- Working with digital AM, updating processes in place for flawless execution
- Guiding markets to digital best-practice.
- Working with central channel experts to define best practice (i.e. Programmatic, PPC, Analytics, Affiliate, Social etc)
Delivery of Key Global Strategic Projects
With support from the Digital lead on account, play an active role in defining key opportunities and owning delivery of key strategic projects. This requires ability to be agile across different specialism within digital, project manage delivery with relevant stakeholders and ensure quality output and meaningful insights. These projects include for example :
- Delivering on digital learning agenda
- Multi-channel measurement and attribution
- Working with our programmatic specialist AMNET to ensure Burberry sustains leadership in luxury programmatic activation
- Digital competitive review with specific focus on social media
Lead Digital Innovator
- Continuously look to help Burberry be at the forefront of digital innovation, whether it is finding new exciting media partners, new platforms or data options.
- Regularly inspire our teams and client with new opportunities.
- Manage digital global partnerships when appropriate.
Performance Media Governance
Work with our Search and affiliate teams to ensure we deliver on revenue targets and provide quality and effective servicing on these two channel relationships with Burberry's digital media team to become day-to-day senior digital agency lead. Key output will be digital quarterly global review as well as client status.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum five years’ media agency experience required in a digital role.
- Strong digital and data landscape understanding for both branding and performance channels. This will include understanding of programmatic and addressable media
- Passionate about luxury and fashion
- A natural relationship builder
- Ability to coordinate teams and motivate and lead to ensure high performance across multiple stakeholder groups
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, agile team-oriented environment
- Curious and adaptable in an international context where local nuances matter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ambitious, gregarious and enthusiastic
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Confident and articulate
- Numerate and analytical
- A good communicator and listener
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to use data heavy systems and tools
About the Company
We are Vizeum. We dare to think differently. To see the potential a fresh perspective can bring to a cluttered landscape. And to realise what’s possible when you blend data, media and technology together.
We bring idea-driven solutions that transform media from a numbers game to a game changer. From analytics to answers. Never static, never still, where the only thing to keep pace with the growth of our inventiveness is the growth of our clients’ success.
That’s Vizeum. Accelerating business growth through media. This is our passion, our commitment to our clients and how we attract, train and retain our people.
We are part of Dentsu Aegis Network and we are powered by our specialist, integrated and holistic agency partners such as iProspect, Data2Decisions and Merkle.
Dentsu Aegis Network