Digital Account Director
You’ll be working in a specialist unit in DAN (Dentsu Aegis Network) for the sole benefit of delivering the media tasks for one of the best known automotive brands in the world. We’re a complete cross-media team, with specialists in ATL media strategy and planning, digital performance channels and SEO and regularly tap into a wide range of communication specialisms from across Dentsu Aegis Network.
As a team we’re focussed on building Experience Beyond Exposure and we pride ourselves in our ability to work with clients to solve any business challenge, no matter where the solution lies.
This is a senior digital role within the team, working alongside Head of owned channels and Head of biddable to deliver progressive, digital planning across all our clients divisions.
The role is split evenly across UK and Europe with a dual reporting line into the UK and EMEA agency Group Heads. It requires strong client leadership of the digital task with both UK and European clients (both based in the UK).
There is no direct line management of teams, but you should be able to inspire a broad range of colleagues on the account; from planning and PPC Directors to planning Executives and SEO Assistants, as well as working closely with Vizeum local teams in-market across Europe (almost exclusively management needs to be over the phone of Skype). You’ll be comfortable offering management support when necessary and leading integrated teams on specific projects that are in place to deliver an ambitious digital strategy.
You’ll be responsible for the following day to day:
- Partnering in a trusted advisor capacity, delivering continuous thought leadership on skills, technology and experience in Digital media from around DAN.
- Support Group Heads in the creation and delivery of the Client Development Plan inviting all agency services to input progressive, cross-discipline solutions.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the agency’s credentials, service lines and top case studies, sharing updates with clients and teams as the agency evolves.
- Co-ordinate a multi-disciplined team for the implementation of projects, to deliver recommendations and produce effective solutions for client problems
- Ensure 100% financial accuracy in budgets, forecasts and reports.
- Maximise commercial opportunities for the agency by identifying new business-driving opportunities from across DAN.
- Know your clients’ targets and ways to meet and/or exceed them, ensuring you update the business regularly on progress and additional support required.
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentsu Aegis Network