Digital Account Executive
Are you a Media Assistant who is looking to take the next step and who wants to work in a fun and collaborative environment? Then read on…
Who are we?
gyro is the Dentsu Aegis Network B2B specialist agency and represents clients internationally!
Here at gyro our people are put first; working from an awesome office, with a roof-top terrace, based just 5 minutes from Covent Garden. Gyro is the first full-service, global creative B2B powerhouse. They are 700 minds in 17 offices acting as one.
So, what’s the job?
We are on the hunt for two Account Executive’s to work on a leading global technology company!
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in performance campaigns supporting the team with reporting, planning and buying across digital such as lead gen, programmatic, social and display.
- Support the Account team to plan and activate multi media campaigns
- Campaign management: Assisting the team to put bookings on DDS (financial booking system), collecting and collating production specifications from media owners, digital screen grabs and print voucher copies for client and regular (weekly) campaign reporting
- Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
- Be comfortable liaising with external teams and agencies
- Stay up to date client product portfolios and with changes in the media landscape
The Ideal Candidate
- Media or digital experience so you can hit the ground running
- Media planning/buying experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of digital and offline media
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Creativity, smart-thinking, energy and passion!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products!
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, free refreshments, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network:
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network