Digital Account Executive
Dentsu Media Europe is one of the newest agencies within the Dentsu Aegis Network with Honda as it’s most prominent client alongside Clydesdales & Yorkshire Bank and Lactalis Dairy UK. Rapidly winning businesses of this scale gives us an excellent opportunity to grow Dentsu Media Europe and create a genuine global media agency. This is a very exciting opportunity to get involved in a new agency brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network at a time of rapid growth.
The successful Digital Account Executive candidate will work as part of the experienced Honda account team, made up of the central European planning team, the local UK planning team and the digital account team, where this role specifically sits. The digital team work across both the UK and Global teams and as such coordinating workstreams between the teams will be a key part of this role.
Dentsu Media Europe’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work in the industry and the successful candidate would be expected to deliver four things:
- PASSION FOR OUR CULTURE Demonstrate a passion and energy that directly contributes to Dentsu Media Europe being the most exciting place to work for and to work with in the industry
- GREAT IDEAS Support the team to deliver innovative and ambitious client planning solutions
- CLIENT SERVICE Support the team to deliver excellent client service
- COMMERCIAL CAPABILITY Work collectively with the team to deliver Dentsu Aegis business objectives and financial targets
- Implement efficient admin processes
- Manage account admin and operating tasks - keeping campaign folders/files up to date for client reporting and audits
- Implement ways of working with UK and Global Dentsu teams to ensure the smoothest possible process
- Gain understanding of all projects and their status to update teams and client quickly.
- Accurately and quickly collate data required to respond to ad hoc requests from clients and other teams within the network e.g. competitor reports, status updates on plans, delivery data
- Support Managers in producing and collating data required for measuring performance against KPI’s
- Finance processes including PO management and system bookings
- Develop strong relationship with Digital Operations team and understand the briefing process to ensure campaigns are set up and pushed live on time with the required tracking
- Work with Manager to manage plan updates and timelines
- Support the Manager in the delivery of accurate reporting and PCA data
- Work closely with all teams across the network to drive integration
- Know client business inside out, including products, customer, past campaign, competition
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the world's leading focused media and digital communications group. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system.
From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum, and supported by its specialist brands - make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Dentsu Aegis Network