Digital Account Executive
Do you want to bring your unique skills, diversity of thought and different experiences to a powerful network of specialists?
We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll be a planner or buyer looking to work on some of the biggest household names in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working collectively with the Amplifi team to deliver innovative digital solutions that deliver client’s objectives and digital KPIs.
- You will collaborate with your team to start to build credible connections with media owners through booking campaigns, assisting campaign set up, issue resolutions, optimisation, providing performance insights and regular reporting.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the data for invoices is correct and up to date and checking invoices before they are sent to the client and management to the agreed timeline.
What is my team like?
- Digital is core to what we do at Amplifi, and we have ambitions to be 100% programmatic in the digital sphere by 2020.
- We do not see programmatic as a channel, but just the way that media will all be delivered in the future.
- Our other key vision is to be our media owners’ partner of choice. By building the strongest possible relationships with media partners, we believe we are able to deliver best for both clients and DAN.
What are we looking for?
- You will have ideally a minimum of 1 year of media planning or buying experience and be looking to progress in your next role.
- You are a digital marketing champion who is tech-savvy and knows digital and media communications tools inside out and uses these to execute effective campaigns.
- You have the ability to effectively manage time and schedules across many different projects simultaneously
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network