Digital Account Manager
We’re Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world's largest media, digital and creative communications businesses, and we’re looking for a Digital AM on our Government Media Team (GMT). We’re headquartered in London and consist of ten brands: Carat; Dentsu; Dentsu media; iProspect; Isobar; mcgarrybowen; Posterscope; Merkle; MKTG; and Vizeum.
You’ll need to have the following ‘brilliant basics’ nailed to be considered for the role – don’t worry if they’re not all there – we can and will show you the ropes when you’re successful.
- Work with planning teams to challenge and interrogate the brief and work to ensure that the digital response delivers:
- Client objectives
- Implements the agency strategy on channel mix and diversified services
- Delivers to trading partners / deal optimisation
- PRF/Contract objectives
- Manage exec and/or grad to provide accurate data analysis to support plans/solutions
- Ensure self and team know digital media and tools inside out and manage team to create excellent implementation plans - be the quality control
- Ensure all tracking requirements are set up and managed by Execs and QA process is in place
- Support the AD to develop innovative and ambitious digital plans and solutions that deliver clients objectives and digital KPI’s
- Manage a team to deliver outstanding Digital planning and innovation
- Be the day-to-day client point of contact for all operational elements of the campaigns
- Work in tandem with the wider Amplifi digital team to realise the overall digital ambitions and direction for clients
Competitive base salary plus lots of lovely benefits
About the Company
At the GMT in Dentsu Aegis we like to think we’re not your typical media agency. We work differently here, encouraging a culture of innovation, partnership and most importantly putting our people first. People are our number one asset and we like to make sure they know it through flexible working, a creative working space and lots of nice benefits.
Defining people is a tricky (verging on impossible) task. For our GMT people there’s simply never a dull moment. So, if you’re looking for a muted working environment we’re not for you.
We’re people persons; building relationships is vital, so you need to be on board and like people! You're curious about the world around you, always questioning and always challenging the ‘norm.’ You’re ambitious and bold, not afraid to push boundaries and are always thinking outside the box.
Dentsu Aegis Network