Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of digital solutions for clients. The Manager leads the client relationship to understand the client’s objectives and overlays their expertise and the support of Web Analysts and Digital Performance experts to define & deliver a plan to make robust digital solutions available and drive the adoption and understanding of the value of the solution throughout the client organisation.
Key duties include:
- Consulting with and understanding client requirements, translating into a comprehensive project and service plans.
- Ensuring adequate resource is allocated, deliverables and deadlines are clear and final work delivered is of high quality.
- Lead communication of progress & presentation of delivered work to clients.
- Creative problem solving; drawing on the team resources, own expertise and industry resources to find the best solution to client challenges.
- Proactively leading the review and refinement of the processes & frameworks we use in the team to deliver excellent client work. Driving adoption of new and emerging tools, features & techniques to continually enhance the value of available data for the client.
- Mentor digital executives and assistants on the team to expand their skills and approaches and review their work to ensure quality and drive learning.
- Work closely with other internal teams at iProspect to advise on data informed strategy.
- Work with the Account Director to identify opportunities to enhance the support for the client through offering additional services or products, in line with the client’s objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate will have a real desire & commitment to learning new skills in the sphere of digital, as well as the aspiration to lead and develop the growing team in the Manchester Office.
You'll ideally be familiar and comfortable with using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Ideally you'll have come from an in house or agency digital environment.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network