Digital Associate Director
We are looking for a Associate Director. The perfect candidate work alongside some of the world’s most respected and promoted brands; creating, refining and optimising digital projects on a global scale.
In this role you will be expected to own every aspect of your clients campaigns; building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies. As a senior member of the agency your focus should always be on delivering the best results for our clients.
- Ability to apply knowledge of how to leverage core digital media channels
- Demonstrable understanding of the broader digital media landscape
- Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
- Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business – business parameters objectives and priorities.
- Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client documents and presentations
- Runs account activity; managing for quality control by applying both due process and creative problem solving
- Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations
- Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
- Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
- Works with Finance function to manage invoicing, debtors, exposure, and other terms of business/ commercial practices
- Collects, contributes to and delivers relevant and high quality marketplace insights to clients, demonstrating value and ensuring Carat are the preferred source of marketplace insight
- Manages and develops junior personnel effectively with the support of HR and/ or a Director
- Pro-actively contributes to the wider business success via the Associate Board
The Ideal Candidate
- Thorough understanding of digital media practises and processes
- Consistent quality control
- Client delight through communication, support and results
- Maximising income and profitability of your accounts
- Adding strategic insight through expert knowledge of the market
- Development of junior staff
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here: https://careersoutoflondon.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network