Digital Associate Director
We are looking for a Digital expert that has strong knowledge of Programmatic, that can work across our key client base. The role will be pivotal in ensuring continuous performance improvements, whilst maintaining our standards across Programmatic delivery. The role is in the client leadership area of the business, within the Carat brand.
Programmatic continues to be at the vanguard of the Digital Economy, with our clients adopting Programmatic strategies at pace, whilst shifting their mind-set towards addressable media at scale. At Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) North, we are at the forefront of the Programmatic landscape, with our unique ‘Stack’ approach, which incorporates; unparalleled customer planning principles, our proprietary trading desk and bespoke creative solution, as well as market-leading measurement suite.
Whilst performance is at the core of our Programmatic offering, governance is central to our offering, with brand safety, fraud and transparency all paramount when helping clients navigate this complex ecosystem.
Given the importance of Programmatic and our vision of being a 100% Digital Economy business by 2020, we need to ensure we continue to deliver excellence in this area for our clients.
- Reporting into our Head of Digital, the candidate will take responsibility for the Programmatic delivery across a portfolio of key Carat clients
- This will also extend to Programmatic projects across other Carat clients where relevant
- In addition, they will work with relevant stakeholders across DAN North to help shape our Programmatic offering as the discipline continues to evolve
- Delivering growth across Programmatic campaigns for our clients.
- Being at he forefront of Programmatic industry best practice, emerging technology and governance
- Being a conduit to Programmatic specialists’ that exist both locally and across the Global DAN group
- Educating Clients and Client Service teams on our Programmatic Stack
- Identifying cross-sell and partnership opportunities across the Programmatic ecosystem
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytical skills, with a deep understanding of data. Proficient in Google Analytics, Excel, audience planning tools (e.g. Hitwise)
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools including PowerPoint and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, with the ability to translate detail into relevant insight
- Experience working with multiple DMPs, DSPs and SSPs
- Strong knowledge of all programmatic formats including Video, Native and Mobile
- A team player, with the ability to work across multiple client and specialist teams across the DAN group
- Confident verbal communicator, with the ability to have discussions with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to influence across all levels of seniority
- A strategic thinker, that can apply Programmatic principles to business outcomes
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
Our Carat brand is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network