Digital Display Executive
We are currently looking for a Digital Display Executive, to work within our programmatic trading team, to support your account manager in the efficient, accurate planning and execution of online display campaigns. Whilst developing your knowledge in all aspects of Digital planning from initial strategy through to Activation.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply below!
What will you be doing?
- Manage the execution of all aspects of campaigns planning with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the planning process from initial strategy stage through to activation
- Proactively source and suggest digital planning opportunities for clients
- To apply a basic level of digital strategy in all planning solutions, with guidance from senior team members
- Produce digital rationale documents explaining choice of media selection, phasing, and device
- Make recommendations for the most appropriate attribution models, demonstrating the ability to proactively explain the role of digital as part of a broader campaign mix
- Be proactive in seeking industry updates to demonstrate knowledge of the Digital Marketplace
- Attend briefing meetings with client’s & the client service colleagues
- Utilise all relevant digital planning systems and tools including Comscore, Nielsen, Hitwise and Google Analytics, with a high degree of competence
The Ideal Candidate
What do we need from YOU?
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of industry tools such as CCS, Hitwise, Comscore, iAnalyse and DCM
- Pro-activity in problem solving and interpreting data
- Extensive media knowledge and background & a passion about media/technology
- Working collaboratively with new and existing stakeholders to deliver results
- Proactively driven own development
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked as part of a team, managing and mentoring junior team members
- Client relationships established, as appropriate to execute campaigns effectively and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of programmatic ecosystem and landscape
- Provide insights by running full competitor analysis reports to aid the planning process
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifi is to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative to ensure we deliver innovative and strategic thinking whilst maintaining commerciality. As part of your performance discussions, you and your manager should agree which will most enable you to deliver your objectives.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network