Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. In our Stafford office the team operate as an administrative extension to the London planning and buying teams with a focus on data analysis, campaign implementation, auditing and cross channel reporting as well as supporting with ad-hoc requests.
We pride ourselves on being a centre of operational excellence working across Digital, Print, TV & Radio. We have a portfolio of high profile clients such as the Government, Microsoft, Shop Direct, Honda, Santander & Debenhams plus many more.
- Manage the teams work flow, output and development and oversee the completion of all team tasks and processes.
- Manage team resource levels, looking for the best way to balance workload and delegate tasks appropriately
- Be an Amplifi Ambassador, understanding the ‘Amplifi’ vision current & future
- Share knowledge and best practice with the team.
- Line management of team of assistants and executives. Conduct 1-2-1’s and reviews and create bespoke development plans.
- Ensure that all learning material is updated as needed. Identify team skill gaps and plan training accordingly.
- Become the escalation point for any issues that arise within the team, including scheduling, quality and communication.
- Work collaboratively with the London team, building effective working relationships
- Good understanding of data with ability to interpret trends and manipulate data and have the ability to create complex solutions to reporting requirements
- To think of areas of improvement on existing tasks/processes and to implement those changes
- To ensure that all external output is 100% error free and that QA is being followed and promoted by the whole team.
- Ensure the team are liaising with key contacts from the London office on a daily basis and promote excellent working relationships.
- Support in the development of Inductions / training plans & engaging existing team with further learning
- Managing agile schedules, team time and review workload schedules as required.
- Be actively involved in the interview process and recruitment of new candidates.
- Contribute to and help in leading weekly huddles
- Liaise with external contacts including suppliers and media owners on a daily basis, ensuring communication always remains professional.
- Has experience managing a team, demonstrating strong leadership qualities and behaviours.
- Have excellent team building, coaching and motivational skills
- Has strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in handling large amounts of data.
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive in seeking and creating improvements in process/methods of operating
- Able to work as both part of a team and on own initiative.
- Time efficient & works well to deadlines.
- Excellent communication with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instruction.
- Able to prioritise own and others workload.
- Have a methodical approach to work, and able to problem solve.
- Excel knowledge is essential.
- Confident at learning and using bespoke platforms.
- A team player with the energy and enthusiasm to promote our core values and beliefs.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance and critical illness cover.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid maternity leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
Dentsu Aegis Network