Are you an enthusiastic digital media planner, who enjoys thinking critically and creatively, and would love an extra day’s holiday for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Who are we?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
So, what’s the job?
We are on the hunt for a Digital Manager to join the fantastic global Kellogg’s team to work across some of their top brands, such as Coco Pops, Krave and Pringles!
Kellogg’s is one of the world’s leading producers of cereals, cookies, and snacks trading in over 180 countries with internationally recognised brands! In Europe, they have continued to innovate across their lines looking at the nuance and trends in each market and crating products to ensure they continue to be a breakfast and snack staple.
This is a broad digital role, where you will have exposure working across all digital channels! Working within a very diverse team, dealing with a lot of markets, this is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes! Kellogg’s has chosen to work with Carat & Dentsu Aegis for almost a decade over which both Kellogg’s and Carat have pushed each other to innovate across all media, but with a specific focus on digital in the last 4 years! This is a client facing position, working with genuinely wonderful clients.
The Digital Manager is responsible for the digital operations and innovation across the EMEA Kellogg’s brands. This means you will need to be able to guide a range of people from market planners to strategists in digital best practices across multiple platforms and formats. You will oversee the digital output of the individual markets to ensure we continue to deliver the high level of that has become expected from the Kellogg’s team.
Day-to-day you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for the Kellogg’s EMEA digital business, reporting to the Digital Director and supporting the brand/account leads
- Be responsible for all digital media projects for Kellogg’s EMEA cereal and snacks business units. Ensuring digital marketing fits within overall marketing media mix
- Supporting the Account Manager in charge of digital pan-regional media budget for Kellogg’s planning, buying, executing and reporting digital campaigns
- Leading the alignment of digital media recommendations, plan rationale, presentations, post-campaign analysis
- Ensure delivery of the Kellogg’s digital roadmap and support Digital Director wherever needed
- Support the brand/account leads to create an annual digital strategy for the Kellogg’s brands
- Forge strong relationships with the client, central, and local teams
- Within the DAN structure, ensure a strong partnership between all DAN Brands, such as Amplifi, Iprospect and Amnet
- Support and run digital workshops to key clients to educate them on digital media areas
- You are responsible for being the day to day digital contact for your clients
- Extensive working knowledge of digital specialisms is essential, e.g. social, programmatic, ecommerce, PPC, SEO and mobile
- Working knowledge of media and communications planning tools and processes
- Strong communication skills are necessary, as you will work closely with your clients as well as having to communicate strategic and innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Open to occasional day trips to Dublin and Geneva
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Self-starter with a positive hands-on style
- International media experience would be great, but isn’t essential
But... what can we offer you?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!