Digital Media Assistant (Graduate)
As Media Assistant you will support one of our trading teams in the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns to ensure maximum value and ROI for clients.
- Proficient Understanding of Programmatic Technology-developing a strong understanding of all relevant systems, tools, terminology and processes
- Accurately Managing Campaign Admin –handling campaign budgets with care and ensuring all media bookings are input promptly and accurately on DDS
- Delivering Client Performance Objectives –showing capability to manage audiences, media and creative effectively in order to deliver media cost and KPI objectives
- Working With Data & Developing Actionable Performance Insights –showing you can manage and interpret large volumes of data, translating this into accurate and insightful reporting on the performance of programmatic campaigns
- Understanding the Market Locally & Globally -developing market knowledge by building relationships with key suppliers and media owners
- High degree of numeracy and literacy
- Detail orientated with first class analytical skills
- Effective organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you
The Ideal Candidate
We look for bright and capable people who know their stuff and know how to get things done. At the same time, you’ve got to be the kind of person who gets on with others, shares ideas, and is happy to pitch in when things get hectic.
Excellent benefits inc 30 days' holiday.
About the Company
Whether it’s education or employer marketing, we go about our work with a well-placed confidence. We’re able to draw on the know-how and experience of over 60 talented people across two UK offices. And because we care about what we do, we always look for ways to do it better.
Education Marketing - We understand higher education. We know how complex and increasingly competitive the sector is, and how much it changes. Luckily, we also know how to help institutions stand out. From research and strategic advice to creative branding and campaign delivery, we can shape your message and get it out to the inspired students you want to engage with – wherever in the world they are.
Employer Marketing - We understand employer marketing. We know how challenging it can be. And we come up with plenty of smart and innovative ways to help all kinds of organisations find, keep, motivate and engage their kind of people. Our team loves helping businesses tell their story of why they’re a great employer. They’re equally excited about finding ways to attract great candidates for specific roles.
Youth Marketing - We come at marketing to Graduates, Apprentices and School Leavers from a whole new direction. Youth Marketing combines our expertise and experience at education and employer marketing, to give you the biggest of big pictures. Through unique market insights and precise brand and attraction strategies, inspiring creativity and delivery you can trust - when it comes to finding your future talent, we never do things by halves.
Dentsu Aegis Network